the baby show competition
Simply fill in the form below for your chance to win a £100 voucher to spend on anything at Party Pieces! Browse through our site to find bestselling party ranges for all sorts of occasions including baby showers, christenings and children’s Birthdays!
Terms & Conditions
- To enter the competition you must be a resident in mainland UK.
- No purchase is necessary but by entering your email address you will be added to the Party Pieces email newsletter service which features competitions, the latest news on new ranges and special offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- To enter the competition, please complete the form above.
- The winner will be drawn by Party Pieces.
- The closing time & date is 1pm on 31.03.16
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in any promotional activity or material that Party Pieces may require.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Prize is not transferable & is subject to availability. Prize is a £100 Party Pieces voucher to spend online (before postage). If voucher amount is not used in full, credit is not carried forward. Voucher must be used by 30th September 2016.
- If an advertised prize becomes unavailable, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be discarded.
- Party Pieces reserves the right to amend these rules at any time or cancel the competition due to unforeseen circumstances. A notice will be made if this happens.
- The winner will be notified on the afternoon of the closing by email using the information submitted at time of entry.
- The winner will have a further 7 days to acknowledge their prize notification, otherwise they will be disqualified and the prize disallowed and the prize awarded to reserves drawn at the same time as the original winner.
- Entrants must not be employed by Party Pieces
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. Data will only be used by Party Pieces, and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent. Please see Party Pieces privacy policies for further details.