Full Terms & Conditions
1. The weekly prize draw is valid from 12th April 2013 to Thursday 26th September 2013. The weekly prize draw opens at 17:01 pm on Thursday; closes the following Thursday at 17:00 pm.
2. Entry is open to all UK and Channel Island residents who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry, except employees of Party Pieces.
3. The prize is £100 worth of Waitrose/John Lewis vouchers. Prize cannot be exchanged for cash value.
4. The prize draw fund outlined in Rule 3 can be can be used in all John Lewis shops, Waitrose shops, online at johnlewis.com, Waitrose.com (which includes Waitrose Entertaining) and Waitrosedirect.com. The vouchers have no expiry date.
5. In order to validate an entry for the weekly prize giveaway, participants must place an order online at www.partypieces.co.uk when the draw opens at 17:01 pm on Thursday and before the close of the weekly prize draw at 17:00 pm the following Thursday. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries arriving after the weekly prize draw closing date.
6. The winners will be drawn at random by an independent third party.
7. Party Pieces may partially or totally alter, extend or cancel this draw.
8. By entering the competition you agree that Party Pieces reserve the right to feature photographs, names and postal town locations of all prize draw winner(s) for advertising purposes (unless they renounce their prize).
9. The prize draw winners will be informed by either e-mail, phone or post within 48 hours of the closing date for the weekly prize draw.
10. The name of the weekly prize draw winner will be announced on Party Pieces website, Facebook page and Twitter on the following Friday after the closing date of the weekly prize draw.
11. The name of the winner can only be obtained by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Prize Draw Manager, Party Pieces, Childs Court Farm, Ashampstead Common, Reading, RG8 8QT.
12. If the prize is unclaimed after 48 hours Party Pieces reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner without any liability to the original winner for doing so.
13. A copy of these rules will be sent free of charge to anyone who makes a request in writing to the address above.
14. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. This prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. Promoter: Party Pieces trades as a partnership. Registered Office: Childs Court Farm, Ashampstead Common, Reading, RG8 8QT.