Terms & Conditions
1. Competition opens at 2:30 pm on Friday 1st March 2013; closes at 12:00 am (midnight) on Thursday 21st March 2013; is open only to entrants from the UK aged 18 years and over (excluding those involved in the competition, employees of Party Pieces, its sister companies and their families). Following @party_pieces on twitter and re-tweeting the competition tweet acts as one entry. One entry per person.
2. Entry into the draw is free of charge and not linked to any obligation to purchase or to any gift allocation scheme. Please remember that by re-tweeting the competition tweet, the re-tweet will be shown to the general public and your twitter account will be identifiable.
3. The prize available in the draw is as follows: 1 x Easter banner, 1 x pack of 6 Easter strings, 1 x pack of 4 Easter bunny balloons, 1 x pack of 12 confetti eggs, 1 x pack of 12 Peter Rabbit paper cups, 1 x pack of 12 Peter Rabbit paper plates, 1 x pack of 20 Peter Rabbit paper napkins, 1 x pack of 8 Peter Rabbit paper party bags, 1 x Peter Rabbit Cupcake Kit. This prize bundle is worth RRP £40. Prize cannot be exchanged for cash value.
4. The prize draw fund outlined in Rule 3 can be used in conjunction with other promotions operated by Party Pieces.
5. In order to validate their entry participants must follow Party Pieces on Twitter (@party_pieces), and re-tweet the Party Pieces competition tweet before 12:00 am (midnight) on Thursday 21st March 2013. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries arriving after the closing date.
6. The winner will be chosen at random.
7. Party Pieces may partially or totally alter, extend or cancel this draw.
8. By entering the competition you agree that your tweet will be shown to the general public and your Twitter account will be identifiable. We reserve the right to feature photographs, names and postal town locations of all prize draw winner(s) for advertising purposes (unless they renounce their prize).
9. The prize draw winners will be notified by Twitter on 22/03/13. The name of the winner can only be obtained by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Prize Draw Manager, Party Pieces, Childs Court Farm, Ashampstead Common, Reading, RG8 8QT, between 22/03/13 and 22/04/13.
10. The name of the winner will also be announced on Party Pieces Facebook page & Twitter feed on 22/04/2013.
11. If the prize is unclaimed after 48 hours Party Pieces reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner without any liability to the original winner for doing so.
12. A copy of these rules will be sent free of charge to anyone who makes a request in writing to the address above.
13. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. This prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. Proprietor: Party Pieces Limited. Registered Office: Childs Court Farm, Ashampstead Common, Reading, RG8 8QT (No. 02716562).