frequently asked questions
- How do I pay for my order?
We currently only accept card payments for online and over the phone orders, and can offer various ways for you to pay for your order, including MasterCard, Visa, Maestro (previously Switch), Visa Electron and Visa Delta. Please ensure that the billing address entered on your order matches the address the payment card is registered to.
- Can I pay by cheque?
Sorry, we do not accept payments through cheque.
- If I place an order today when will I receive it?
We have different delivery options available according to how urgent your order is including a next day delivery option. To view these options and find out exactly when you will receive your parcel click here.
- Am I able to return my order?
Yes, we want you to be happy with everything you buy from us. If you are not completely satisfied with any* of the products you purchase then as long as they are un-used and within their original packaging you can return them to us for a refund within 14 days. When returning any item to us please state the reason for the return and include your name, address, contact telephone number and order reference number.
* Please note that personalised items can only be returned if the goods are faulty
- Can I add to my order once it has been placed?
Unfortunately not, all our customer orders are passed directly to our warehouse for shipping.
- Do you offer saturday delivery service?
This service is currently under review.
- Are the foil balloons delivered filled with helium?
Our foil balloons are not supplied filled with helium but we do stock Helium canisters. Click here for further information on our helium canisters.
- How long do the helium balloons last?
Recommendations state that latex balloons, when filled with helium, should last up to 7 hours. However, foil balloons last a lot longer than this and can last days.
- Are your sweets suitable for children under three years?
All the sweets selected in the Party Pieces on-line catalogue are not recommended for children under 3 years, unless otherwise stated. Adult supervision is recommended.
- What are the delivery options on Personalised Cakes?
Personalised Cakes are only available to order on our Next Day or Express delivery options. Orders placed on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on the Monday the following week (unless a Bank Holiday). Cakes are not available to international addresses. Orders for Personalised Cakes must be placed before 1pm for same day dispatch.
- What are the delivery options on Fancy Dress?
Cut off time for ordering Fancy Dress is 1pm. Fancy Dress items are not available to be dispatched on our Next Day service, please choose Express or Standard Delivery.
- What are the delivery options on Personalised Banners?
Personalised Banners can be dispatched using all of our services, but the cut off time to recieve them on a next day service is 1pm.